Badger Skips

Unit 38a Hither Green Industrial Estate, Clevedon BS21 6XU Avon

Tel: 01275 340089

Call us now for a quote!

Learn more »

Road Licenses

Do I need one?

Depending upon your access to a driveway or a practical location to place a skip you may require a Road License. Call us to discuss your situation and one of our staff will be happy to advise you if you will require a Road License for your skip.

Road License

We can provision Road Licenses for across North Somerset.

We arrange the License for you

We can provide you with a road licence for your skip if you have no driveway or practical place to put your skip. We provide road licences for skips all over north Somerset. Each road licence lasts 30 days, and you can have as many skips on the road within the 30 days before the licence expires.

30 Days

Once granted your road license is valid for 30 days.

How long does it take?

Please allow 3-5 working days for road licences to be granted, however we aim to have them granted within two days of application. Please call us for further details.

2 Day Turnaround

We aim to turn around licenses in 2 days but we recommend allowing 3-5 days for a license to be granted.